Accounting and Finance Manager (This job was closed!)
- Managing and performing operations related to finance, accounting and tax matters and report to the director and/or president director
- Managing all payment transactions and invoices
- Applying and confirming payment request to directors
- Managing money in Bank and Petty Cash
- Analyzing and evaluating accounting data and financial reports or statements (journal entry, general ledger and financial statements: Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement, Statement of Cash Flow and Statement of Changes in Equity)
- Coordinating about annual audits with the Auditor
- Managing tax such as WHT 21, 22, 23, 4(2), 26, 25/29, VAT, corporate income tax, transfer pricing documents and staffs' income tax and working with Tax Advisor
- Establishing and enforce proper accounting and tax methods, policies and principles to SOP
- Improving accounting systems to Accurate and SAP system
- Calculating salary and overtime (payroll) for staffs
- Preparing an annual budget plan and monthly expenditure reports. Reporting to Director and Administration Manager
- Bachelor or higher degree in Accounting (or equivalent) from reputable university.
- At least 5 years of relevant experiences.
- Good knowledge of Accounting Standards and Tax Filing (preferably have Tax Brevet A&B)
- Possess high level integrity and can work on the deadline
- Critical and analytical
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office and accounting software (Accurate and SAP).
- Fluent in English.
- Have knowledge about EPC projects and transfer price tax (preferred).
- Experienced in handling financial planning & budgeting, accounting control, cash flow
management and tax control.
English (Tingkat Lanjutan)
- BPJS Kesehatan
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Bonus Perusahaan (sesuai dengan peraturan perusahaan)
20,000,000 - 25,000,000 IDR